Monday, October 8, 2007

Vi's pre-celebration for turning two!!

Slept at 5am after doing all the 100 pieces of wedding cupcakes.. Thot I would sleep all the way till late afternoon...who knows, woke up at 9am!!

While baking for the wedding cupcakes yesterday, I baked a few more extras intending to make them as birthday cupcakes for my princess Vi..

Vi will be turning two this month, on the 13th (her birthday is 2 days before mine..haha..), since she's coming over my place today, we're going to throw her a simple celebration..

Intended to go out and get some cutesy sweets or candies and use them as toppers for the cupcakes, but then.............Heavy rain la!!! I can't go out (hate getting my feet wet)..

Ransack the cabinets and managed to find a box of kids crackers in shapes of sea creatures.. no choice, I'll just have to use what I have.. haha..





Vi enjoyed her birthday cupcakes, the chocolate butter cream smeared all over her face.. she's even poking all her fingers into the cupcake and licking the cream off her fingers..hahaa...





En, was "caught red handed" also.. haha...





P/S: oh ya, had an order to bake a oreo cheesecake for birthday, it's really been a busy weekend for me.. haha..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Withdraw all your savings. Open a SHOP. Before the Health Inspectors raid your home kitchen searching for a decent food license.

Really marvel at how Robin has given up crimefighting to soak her time with the cakes.

Batman.

Cupcake Mania said...

u wan invest?? hahaha...

Yummy Mommy Mia said...

OMG Soooo cute!