Monday, October 8, 2007

Wedding Cupcakes.... the sequel...

I've just received the best news 5 minutes ago!! It's better than striking lottery!!!

The bride just called me and told me that I scored an A+ for the cupcakes!!! Yeah!!!! I'm really on cloud nine now!!!

The wedding duos were given out to her mum's colleagues today... They liked my cuppies and were impressed with the cupcake deco!!

All the hard work these couple of weeks is really worthwhile!! Satisfaction is definitely here now (to think that I was kind of worried about how the reactions would be when the cupcakes are distributed out to the bride's mum's colleagues)!!!

I really must thank the bride for giving me the chance to work on this project.. Thanks Doreen!!! Muaks!!







P/S: you should see me now while I'm typing this entry.. my grin is almost touching my ears now......hahaha...

5 comments:

DONNA said...

congratulations! i know that feeling.drop by at my site..i am updating my almost dying blog..

Cupcake Mania said...

Haha.... you know rite!!??
Hey, u can go visit my flickr add to see more.. Address is http://www.flickr.com/photos/11431770@N04

By way, yup, I'm from Singapore..

CaraCakes said...

working on my own wedding cupcakes... thanks for the inspiration!

Cupcake Mania said...

Hey Caracakes (oophs, duno yr name.. sorry..), glad my cupcakes inspired you in a way...
Do show me your creations when you've done them!!!
And early wishes to you for a blissful marriage!!!

CaraCakes said...

I'm not getting married until Oct, so I still have a few months to practice! Meanwhile, I'm baking up a storm on my blog.... caracakes.blogspot.com