Saturday, September 15, 2007

Oreo Cheesecakes

Its granny's birthday today!! Happy birthday ah ma!!
Days ago, was planning to make "a pile" of cupcakes (assorted flavors) as her birthday cakes.... Who knows.. my cousin was way too fast and she order a big birthday cake for her... chei......
Nevertheless, I will still bake something for your buffet dinner...

My cousins and their kids loved my oreo cheesecake, so, oreo cheesecake it shall be!! Started baking the cheesecake at about 10 plus the night before... These were what I get around 11 plus...






Ok folks, the cheesecakes looked on the "wetter" side in the last pix.. Why? Aya, my impatient character again la, instead of waiting for the cheesecake to cool down completely before cutting them, I "fast hand fast leg" started running the knife thru the cheesecake... Hence, resulting in the "not so nice" shapes and gooey cheesecake squares.. BUT, not to worry, they still taste good.. hahahaha...
k.. k... I promise to be more patient next time...

Beside the cheesecakes, I was intending to make some Hi-Hat cuppies also (saw the recipe from "the barmy baker" thru "Cupcakes take the cake")... The Hi-Hat cuppies by "the barmy baker" looks sooooooooo pretty and so yummy that I was tempted to make them.....

But then, when I wanted to bake them today, my old ailment strike me again... My neck and shoulders were in great pain!! Darn... all because of the sleeplessness I'm getting these couple of days (ok, I haven't slept for at least 36 hours when I'm writing this entry)...
I'm too tired to make anything today....
Have to KIV the idea then... wait till my neck and shoulders get better....

No comments: