Monday, September 24, 2007

Another Order!!! Yeah......

Had an order for 70 pieces of Cupcakes over the weekend..
The cupcakes were meant for a pre-moon cake festival celebration... haha...

Baked 2 flavors for the cupcakes:
1. The good old Blueberry Chocolate cupcakes &
2. New flavor, Kahlua cupcakes (no cocoa powder this time)

3 flavors for the Frosting:
a. Chocolate Ganache for the Blueberry Chocolate cupcakes,
b. Kahlua Swiss Meringue Butter Cream for the Kahlua cupcakes &
c. Kahlua Whipped cream (no cocoa powder again!) for the Kahlua cupcakes

I was told the cupcakes were almost gone, only 4 or 5 pieces left in the fridge.. haha.. if only I could go around to those who tasted the cupcakes for their comments... I could improve my cupcakes for better...

Sorry folks, no pictures... I was dead tired after frosting the cupcakes and cleaning up the kitchen.. No more energy left to take pix.. haha.. Next time.. I'll make sure I take some pix of my end product..

No comments: