Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Tiramisu Cupcakes... I'm gona master this!!!

Had been making Tiramisu for couple of times.. Can't say I'm super good at it, but my tiramisu had managed to set a few tongues licking.. haha..

Baby simply loves them, said they're divine.. Whahhaa.. He said they're better than some sold in restaurants and coffee joints.. *H..shit.. my head's swelling with flattery...haha...

Few of my friends and peers had tried them, I can catch them licking the containers (at the corner..haha..), licking every drop of it and asking for more... haha.. This is what I call satisfaction, seeing people enjoying what I've made....

Still remember my 1st attempt in making tiramisu.. Oh mann... BIG disaster...

Read thru the recipe *toooooooo* fast and skipped an important process "WHIP THE HEAVY CREAM"!!

Added everything on the ingredient list and guesss what... UNWHIPPED heavy cream + mascarpone cheese + whisked egg yolks = super watery tiramisu... hahhahaa....

Okie, in order not to waste the lot of stuffs, what to do next??? Pour everything into the container and stuff it up the freezer la!! End product??? Tiramisu ice-cream!!! hahahhah.. or more likely, tiramisu icicle... Bro said it look funny, but the taste is good...

2nd attempt? Ladyfingers over soaked in super strong coffee.. Mission failed..

3rd attempt? I made it!! Close la...hahaha...

Bro ate 2 tubs!! And his girlfriend.. Ate 2 also, despite her super skinny and tiny frame... haahhaa... But then, few commented that the ladyfingers were over soaked.. Cannot, must perfect it...

4th attempt? Finally, the right consistency and taste.. Baby said I can sell them now.. hahhaaha...

I've DONE IT!!! I can make Tiramisu now!!!!


And now, my next target: Cupcake + Tiramisu = Tiramisu cupcake

No more ladyfingers off the shelves, I'm gona make my own cupcake!!

First recipe I tried.. Gorly! The sponge cake tasted horrible.. No butter sponge cake, not my type..


See the pix? That's my 2nd attempt with Tiramisu cupcakes... Its more to Chocolate Mocha cupcake with tiramisu filling and rich chocolate ganache..



Another view of the Tiramisu Cupcakes

Bro said the taste is good.. but then.. the taste of chocolate is so overwhleming that he can hardly make out the tiramisu taste...

Friends who tried them likes the combination of the cake and filling.. And? They didn't realise that the filling was suppose to be TIRAMISU!!!!

Baby thot the tiramisu cupcakes were rich chocolate cupcakes!! He liked the filling.. and the cake... But then.... he asked "huh? it's tiramisu meh???" Hiaz.....


Okie, I die also must find the perfect recipe!! Give me some time baby.. I'll show you the results!!

No comments: