Sunday, August 5, 2007

"Berry Melting Devils" Episode II















Today... the 2nd sequel of my "Berry Melting Devils" journey... haha...

Ew tried the cupcakes I gave her yesterday.. 6 cupcakes... And what happened???

She ate 3 out of the 6 at 1 blow la!!! She loves them.. hahaha.... And the other 3? I duno, she have 2 or 3 nieces, 1 nephew, 3 or 4 sisters.. wonder how they divide the cupcakes.. haha.. All I knew was her niece, M, took 1 also.. she liked it...

Should had packed more for her..

EW told me she want more.. want me to bake her more on our next meeting.. Hmm... Now you got hooked on, you'll need to PAY for them!!!! Whahahaha... Buy 10 and get 2 free...

She negotiated to buy 1 get 1 free... You go bake yourself la!! hahaha...

Ok la, since you're my best friend.. give you 10 for free this time.. next time you pay!! Whahahha...

So far, she liked this cupcake best and next would be my lemon sour cream cheesecake..

She haven't tried my Tiramisu yet.. wait till you try.. heh heh..

No comments: