Saturday, August 4, 2007

"Melting Devils"!!!!

Woke up damn early this morning.. 7am!! Can't get back to sleep... hiaz... Meeting 2 of my close friends today... hmm... can't sleep anyway...

Okie, decide liao! Shall bake some cupcakes for them!! Haha..

Hmm... What shall I bake...

Finally decided to make some Blueberries Chocolate Cupcakes for them, my special "Melting Devils".. hahaha.... or should I rename them.... "Berry Melting Devils"!!!

Contemplating what should be the topping for the cuppies... Swiss Meringue Buttercream? Hmm... Na.. We're staying out till late, the buttercream sure bound to take the gooey state by the time they get the cupcakes back..

Icing? Plain leh...No.. No...

Finally decided with Chocolate Ganache, think they should be able to "tahan" thru the day..

Next, Chocolate Ganache seems abit boring...

Chocolate Ganache with fruits toppings? Looks nice, but.... under this weather.. better not..

OK! It shall be Chocolate Ganache with Pepper Mint Icing topping!!!

This dynamic duo should compliment each other and should be able to withstand being out in this weather for a long day.. I hope.. haha...

See that? This is the end product of my "brain-storming"... Haha.. Pretty?? Ok la... Hahaha...

Plan to give each of them a box of 6 cuppies, for them to bring home and share with their family.

As usual, VC came and pick me and meet EW in town.

Promised to make him Tiramisu in exchange for a bottle of Myers Dark Rum he got me from his recent biz trip.. our form of "trading".. hahaha...

He simply LOVES my Tiramisu!! Even said he's going to order Tiramisu from me for his Christmas party this year.. even planned when to collect them.. Asked me to mark my calendar...hahahaha.. OKIE! On!!
































Handed over the box of cuppies to him, and he was quite impressed with my so called "handicraft work" on the cuppies.. haha.. said he couldn't imagine someone so "un-womanly" like me can "create" such stuffs..haha..

Oh mann, you are so so wrong!!! I scored "A"s in my art n crafts during school days k (on canvas and papers la)!!


He started mumbling to himself how and when to eat the cupcakes.. OMG!! He's planning to take all the 6 cuppies for himself!! No..no.. you're suppose to share them with your nephew and sis!!! Not all for yourself!!! Haha..

Ok, off we go to meet EW in town..

Had tim sum for lunch (super late lunch.. its 3.30pm when we met EW), shop around and caught Jay Chow's latest movie, Secret.

After the show, VC said he's hungry, suggested to go TCC for a bite..

While waiting to be seated, both VC and EW were gazing at the panel of cakes display and discussing which cake they should order later... "No!! No!!! You two cannot eat any CAKES!!!! I have 6 cupcakes for each of you waiting in the car!!" Their eyes were wide opened when they heard that... Hahaha.. "Ok la.. You can have cakes.. BUT! No chocolate cakes!! I don't want you two to mix up the tastes when you have my cupcakes later!!!".. No choice, being the "bully", they have to give in to me.. Hahaha..

After supper, we called it for the night and headed home..

VC sms me an hour later after I got home, he tried my cupcakes despite the heavy supper he had earlier. He said the cupcakes were: quoted "Heavenly Fantastic".. He decided to keep 2 for himself, gave 1 to his nephew, 1 for his sis and 1 for his bro-in-law.. Whahahaha.. Madness.. Told him I can bake more for him anytime..

EW said she'll have them tomorrow.. Her stomach is as bloated as a puffer fish now.. Anything that goes down her throat now would explode her belly... hahaha.. She promised to give me her feedback tomorrow.. ok.. I shall wait.. Feedback and see what I can improve on my cuppies further.. You better not forget k!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.