Saturday, August 11, 2007

First order!!

Couple of weeks back, I was really thrilled when a colleague told me she liked my blueberries chocolate cupcakes with Chocolate ganache and wanted to order some from me for her husband's birthday!!!

Haha!!! This is really one big piece of good news for me in 2007 (thou the year hasn't ended yet.. haha...)!!

Order accepted!!!

She wanted 29 of them.. Oh mann... Even if I'm to sacrifice my sleep, I die will also ensure my order is smoothly "executed"!!

On the night before my "delivery date", my production "plant" was officially opened!!!

My blueberries chocolate cupcakes just out from the oven... In it's "naked" form....


My cupcakes, "dressed" with chocolate ganache and strawberries....


View no. 2 of my "dressed" cupcakes..

View no. 3 of my "dressed" cupcakes..

My cupcakes... BOXED....

Cupcakes boxed and WRAPPED!!

The cupcakes were finally done and delivered the next day..

Glad that my colleague's husband liked the cupcakes and some of her husband's peers even asked where were the cupcakes purchased!! Darn... Should had imprinted my contacts all over the box.... Whahaha.. This is really the greatest satisfaction I have!!!

Wonder when will the next order come in.... hahahaha...

4 comments:

cupcaketastic said...

These look delishious, I want one now, and I though that I was starting to feel cupcaked out. Thanks for the comment on my blog.

Cupcake Mania said...

thanks.. I'm an amateur compared to u..hahaha..
happened to see your blog, and was simply fascinated with all your creations..seriously, they're all so "superlicious"!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, do you only sell your cuppies to you friends?

Cupcake Mania said...

Hi Kit. Yup, sold couples of them to friends.. Hoping more people could try them... and eventually I can own my own bakery...dreamm...dream... dream... whahhaahaa....