Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Singapore!!

Its Singapore's birthday today, Happy Birthday!!!

My little princess came over to my place.. She sooooooo cute!!! Gave me a bear hug when she saw me at the gate.. haha...

Played with her for awhile (she's coming to two only...) and started my day of baking...

Couldn't decide what to bake today.. Been baking chocolate cupcakes for the last couple of weeks...
So... Me ended up baking the following:
1. Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Banana Pastry Cream
filling and Chocolate Ganache topping
2. Strawberries Cupcakes with Raspberry Swiss Meringue topping
3. Rum & Rasins Cupcakes
4. Blueberries Crumbles Cupcakes


Mann... was I tired for trying so many flavors......

Dad likes the blueberries Crumble cupcakes followed by the peanut butter cupcakes.. peanut butter cupcakes without the banana pastry cream and chocolate ganache to be exact... Dad's not a adventurist when it comes to food.. He hates banana and chocolate.. haha... doesn't like rasins also.. What he like best?? Plain old butter cakes... *Boooorrrringggggg*... ok, sometimes he likes it with walnuts... haha...

Princess? She juz like any cakes la... give her anything, she'll juz eat.. dun like? juz spit it out... hahaha...

And dun worry, I didn't feed her any of the Rum and Rasins Cupcakes.. haha...

Cousin Liang liked almost all the cakes.. except.. again.. Chocolate..

Hiaz... Nobody seems to like Chocolate much in this house... while I'm a great fan of chocolate... Funny....
I liked the strawberry cupcake with raspberry swiss Meringue topping.. Nice... Rum & rasins, another of my fav also...

Baby doesn't like banana.. Same as Dad.. haha.. He doesn't like strawberries either.. so, left with blueberries crumbles and Rum & Rasins.. ok, let him try tomorrow and see what he says....

So, which one do you like?








No comments: