Sunday, August 26, 2007

Kahlua & Cream

Overworked in office this week.. Totally drained..
Decided not to go out today... Nap all my way thru.. haha..
Saw recipe for Kahlua & Cream Cupcakes from "How to eat a cupcake", decided to give it a try..
Lazy to get the electric whisk out of the box, shall use the hand whisk instead..

Oh mann, was it tiring... First, using the balloon whisk to beat the butter and sugar.. Next, using the whisk to beat the egg white to meringue stage.. ahhh... my right arm is getting bigger than my left... haha...




These are what I baked today.. Liked the Kahlua cream, nice...*burrrppp* oophs.. excuse me..hahaha.. If I'm not so tired, I might try out a recipe on coffee cupcakes and team it up with the Kahlua cream... Wonder how it'll taste like...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You gotta love kahlua in a cupcake! Yums!!!

Cupcake Mania said...

yup!! kahlua...wooo...good...
I love to try out any cuppies with liquor.. haha..
My next attempt will be BEER cupcakes.. stay tune... hahaha....